Aguilar AG 700
The AG 700 has the clarity, dynamic range and fast transient response of the legendary AG 500 with a bigger low-end and high headroom. This solid state amplifier provides 700 continuous watts at 4 ohms while only weighing 4.9 lbs. (2.22 kg)! Boasting an incredibly flexible EQ section, the AG 700 features controls for Treble, High Mid, Low Mid and Bass along with Deep and Bright EQ switches for a broadband boost. The AG 700 also features a series effects loop, XLR balanced output and two rear panel speakon outputs. Free shipping only applies within the continental USA.
- Power Output: 700 watts @ 2.67 or 4 ohms, 350 watts @ 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Inputs: One 1/4″ input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
- Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Cooling: Two High quality whisper fan with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 12″ W x 9″ D x 3″ H
- Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Warranty: Three year limited