Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 Head
The Tone Hammer 350 makes a big sound but leaves only a tiny footprint! Easy to purchase as well as easy to carry, players on a budget can now have it all! This amp has the sound, the look, and it’s assembled at the Aguilar factory in NYC along with the other legendary bass heads. Free shipping applies only within the continental USA.
- Power Output: 350 watts @ 4 ohms, 175 watts @ 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Inputs: One 1/4″ input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses -10dB input pad
- Speaker Output: Neutrik Speakon
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Cooling: High quality whisper fan with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 8.25″ W x 7.5″ D x 3″ H
- Weight: 3 lbs