In 2000, Bob Moggio opened his own store and began working for himself and for you, his customers and friends. He grew an amazing guitar shop into what we know today. In January 2019, Tom and Jamie Pullen purchased the store from Bob. He is staying on as part of the Mojo family and will provide valuable guidance and help us transition into the next phase of Mojo's Music.
We believe that whether you are looking for your first instrument, something to play on the weekends, or you just got called to tour with one of the hottest acts on the planet, you deserve the same great treatment and respect. Here are just a few of Mojo’s Music’s guiding principles:
- You will find competitive, amazingly fair pricing on all our merchandise. You won’t be leaving any money on the table by coming to Mojo’s over a “big box” store.
- All brands have to pass the “Would We play that?” test. If I would not be comfortable putting my hands on it (or those of a family member or friend), I don’t believe you should either. To that end, Mojo’s is proud to represent all of our product lines.
- Store merchandise is only played by serious buyers. They are taken from and returned to the wall by our staff. We keep strings fresh, necks dialed in, and humidity levels optimal. In other words, we treat every instrument and amp as if we intend to personally pass it down from generation to generation.
- Should you choose to purchase from Mojo’s Music, your item will be shipped using the greatest of care in packing. We do a 100% inspection before packing to ensure everything is perfect and working as it should. Your order will typically leave within one business day of placing an order, possibly the same day if we get the order soon enough. When applicable, we will send a tracking number to you.
- If, upon arrival, your order does not delight you, send it back no questions asked, as long as it is within the time frame specified on our terms page. If it is damaged in shipping, we will work with you and the shipping companies to make sure you receive a satisfactory outcome.
- Our staff is here before and after the sale to inform you about your instrument and to ensure you receive many great years of use from it.
- If you are within a reasonable distance of Mojo’s Music, we invite you to the store to take advantage of our lessons, service, and repair….all performed by the best qualified, most talented professionals available. Not to mention, you can put your hands on some of the finest gear on the planet.
Let Mojo’s Music spoil you. Let us treat you like a pro. You are always welcome and you will never need an appointment.