Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 Head
Based on the popular Tone Hammer pedal this superlight bass head combines 3 bands of flexible EQ, a colorful “Drive” control, and 500 watts of power in a 4 lb package. The Tone Hammer 500 will give you the legendary “Aguilar Sound” while still fitting into the accessory pouch of most gig bags – the perfect choice for bass players on the go. Free shipping only applies within th continental USA.
- Power Output: 500 watts @ 4 ohms, 250 watts @ 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Effects Loop: Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.
- Inputs: One 1/4″ input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- Speaker Outputs: Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Cooling: Two high quality whisper fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 10.75”W X 8.5”D X 3”H
- Warranty: Three year limited