- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
1966 Fender Twin Reverb with Weber speakers
We have what is either a late 1966 or early 1967 Fender Twin Reverb amp. This is the real deal Fender Blackface Twin that all the greats played. This amp has Weber California speakers swapped in for the originals. These are the Aluminum cone version that has lots of the characteristics of the JBL. These are must-have speakers for loud and crystal clean. This amp is awesome sounding. There are a couple scratchy pots but everything works as it should. This amp is available for pickup at our retail location in Edwardsville IL. We will not ship it. If you are not interested in the road case, we can discuss the pricing. Reasonable offers will be entertained.
Fender Blackface Twin Reverb
Model/Circuit Number: AB763
Years of Production: 1963 – 1967
Controls: Black, forward facing w/ white labels
Knobs: Black skirted w/ chrome center, numbered 1 – 10
Front: Normal: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Mid, Bass – Vibrato: In, In, Bright Sw, Vol, Treb, Mid, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity – Pilot Lamp
Rear: AC Outlet, Ground Sw, Fuse (2Â½A), Power Sw, Standby Sw, Speaker Jack, Ex. Speaker Jack, Vibrato Jack, Reverb Jack, Reverb Out, Reverb In
– Dimensions: 20” x 26 1/8” x 10 1/2”
– Hardware: Large Chassis Straps 5 5/8”, 16” Tilt-Back Legs
– Handle: Black Plastic Strap
– Feet: Chrome Glides
– Corners: Chrome Corner Protectors
Covering Material: Black Tolex
– Grill Cloth: Black/White/Silver
– Logo: Grill mounted, raised, chrome & black script
Weight: 69 lbs.
– Size: 2 x 12
– Impedance: 4 ohms
– Model: Weber California (8 Ohm each)
Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
~Watts: 85 watts
Pre amp: 7025
Power: 4 x 6L6GC
Bias: Fixed with bias adjustment pot.
Rectifier: Solid State